This is to inform that CAVS Beta 220.127.116.11 is released for beta testers (only). You can download it from link: http://antivirus.comodo.com/download/be ... 0.6.12.exe
Please uninstall previous version before installing it. This version can not be updated from the previous versions because some modification is done in setup.
Thanks for your co-operation in building this product bugs free and stable. Please keep it up.
Note: The system hang issues for encrypted files are not included in this setup. This bug is being fixed and will come in next release.
Also, Please take a note that, the system may hang on bootup if safelist databases folders are deleted or renamed while CAVS is running. The databases folders must not be changed by users. It should be created/deleted only by CAVS installer /uninstaller or updater.
1. Multiple instances of CAVSubmit - http://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topi ... l#msg30017 http://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topi ... l#msg31242
2. Incorrect system info - http://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topi ... l#msg31678
3. In CAVSubmit cannot move the horizontal bar - http://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topi ... l#msg32550
4. Unknown Error in Quarantine - http://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topi ... l#msg31444
5. Spelling and grammar issues in settings HTML - http://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topi ... l#msg34178
6. Suggestion in Spellings - http://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topi ... l#msg31071
7. In user mode,files are added to CAVSubmit.
8. Shortcut keys are not working in advanced HIPS settings window
9. Allow/block window closes when escape/enter is pressed
10. Timer is running in background even when UPSDB maker is Paused
11. Cannot able to select text in Allow Block list search textbox
12. Files are searched and selected without giving any search words in find filename field
13. In Allow/block list find filename functionality is not working properly
14. In HIPS window Warning window should be displayed for all buttons when file does not exist
15. Text box for file search in HIPS window is cannot accessed properly
16. Product information is not changed in about screen
17. 132 files are updated in cavbase
18. HIPS pop-up Buttons not displayed in this scenario
Im Forum wird von einem User auch nach dem HAL.DLL-Bug gefragt. Dieser kann anscheinend nicht nachvollzogen werden und es wird darauf hingewiesen, dass gewisse Malware System-DLLs umbenennt oder gar löscht....