Trafficmonitor mit interessanten Features. Bietet ähnliche Features wie NetMeter und einige mehr wie einen Download-Zeit-Rechner.
Benötigt zum Laufen das .NET framework.
BitMeter 2 is a bandwidth meter, it allows you to visually monitor your internet connection by displaying a scrolling graph that shows your upload and download speed over time. BitMeter is freeware - ie. it is given away completely free of charge, there is no trial period, no time-limited features, no spyware, and no adware, guaranteed.
Other BitMeter features:
* Audio notification at regular (configurable) time intervals - different tones are played according to your current upload or download speed (tone boundaries are also configurable)
* Audio notification each time a certain amount of data is transferred (uploaded, downloaded or both)
* Animated System Tray icon shows upload and download speeds
* Check for new version (with auto-check option and proxy support)
* Select any combination of network cards to monitor or ignore
* Configurable graph scale - set to any value, or set to auto-adjust according to you speed
* Connection Speed Helper
* Option to display current graph maximum on screen
* Change units used in readout (Kb,KB,Mb,MB)
* Change graph type (bar or line graph)
* Interval bars with adjustable time period
* Adjustable scroll interval (anywhere between 1 and 60 seconds)
* Save favourite colour combinations for later use, or use one of the preconfigured colour-schemes.
* Configure System Tray tooltip information (including speeds and days totals)
* Show or hide readout area, or adjust its font-size.
* Auto-start option for current user, or all users
* Manual and automatic backup options of configuration and traffic history information.