If you have ever wanted to switch E-Mail programs or even simply use that WordPerfect address book in Outlook Express you have no doubt been put off by being forced to retype every single address by hand. Well, retype no more.
A complete conversion is just a few clicks away. Power users will like the ability to see edit and delete parts of the data before saving it as well as support for comman file formats.
For the complete feature set visit the Features Page.
Dawn works with the following programs:
- Corel WordPerfect Address Book 8.x
- Eudora 3.0 - 5.1 -- Known to work with versions 3.0, 4.3, 5.0, and 5.1
- Internet Explorer / Outlook Express / Windows Address
Book (WAB) 4.0 - 6.0 -- Known to work with versions 4.0, 5.0, 5.5, and 6.0
- Juno 2.0 - 5.0 -- Known to work with versions 2.0.11, 4.3.09, 4.3.11, and 5.0.33
- Mozilla -- Known to work with versions 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9.2, 0.9.3
- Netscape 3.0 - 6.1 -- Known to work with versions 3.0, 3.03, 4.0, 4.7, 4.78, 6.0, 6.01, and 6.1
- MS Outlook 98 / 2000 -- No other versions supported (like 97 or 2002)
- Opera 5 (New) -- Known to work with versions 5.1 and 5.2
- Palm support through Palm Desktop (read only) -- Known to work with versions 3.01 and 4.0
- Pegasus Mail 3.x -- Known to work with version 3.12b
- Pine (PC and UNIX) -- Mailing Lists not supported
- Other programs which can use/import/export LDAP/LDIF, Comma Separated Value (CSV), plain text, one per line or comma separated formats or store addresses in a text file suitable for extraction