ist jetzt bei Version 3.3 angekommen
SourceGear DiffMerge 3.3 is available as a FREE stand-alone utility application.
New features introduced in 3.3.0:
Folder Window Equivalence Mode:
The Folder Window now has 3 different methods for compairing pairs of files:
1. The original, exact (byte-for-byte) method that marks files as identical or different.
2. A new Simple Equivlance method that can ignore whitespace and EOL characters and mark files as identical, equivalent, or different.
3. A new Ruleset-based Equivalence method that uses some of the Ruleset settings to mark files as identical, equivalent, or different.
A new button was added to the Folder Window toolbar to show/hide equivalent files and a new page was added to the Options and Ruleset Dialogs to help you configure this.
* Added support for Fedora Linux.
* When the /result option is used, DiffMerge now exits with an exit status that reflects the state of the merge (MERGE-RESOLVED, MERGE-ABORTED, ERROR, etc.)
* Added support for saving the contents of a Folder Window to a file. This creates a UTF-8 CSV containing the rows currently displayed in the window (respecting the various Show/Hide toolbar buttons).
* Support for Explorer Integration (EI) on 64 bit Windows XP and Vista. DiffMerge is still a 32 bit application and runs on 32 and 64 bit systems. However, the EI DLL which hooks into Windows Explorer must be the same bit-ness as the platform. This release contains 2 versions of the DLL.
DL für die Plattform eurer Wahl: http://sourcegear.com/diffmerge/downloads.html