In My Diary 3.80 -> Portable PIM, Terminplaner, Kalender etc. (Lotus Organizer Alternative)

komplette Office-Pakete, Textprogramme, Utilities, etc.

Moderatoren: |Gordon|, Jean, Moderatoren

^L^
Mitglied

LAST UPDATE: In My Diary 3.80 -> Portable PIM, Terminplaner, Kalender etc.

Beitrag von ^L^ » 08.02.20, 3:47

In My Diary News - Final update???? :-|
In My Diary version 3.80 is now available.

It is available for all versions on all operating systems. Download available from here
http://inmydiarylist.hosted.phplist.com ... VQFRB1YHCQ

Version 3.80 of In My Diary is now ready to download. Will this be the final update....? Who knows, but maybe it's now close since I have pretty much done all I wanted to do with its development. I have made sure this issue applies to ALL versions for ALL operating systems so everybody is up to date. Obviously I will continue to track down and hopefully correct the inevitable bugs that I and you discover. One important improvement deals with closing the diary with auto-save active. This could give rise to work not being saved (see 5 below) and has been mentioned by a number of users but now I have adopted amore sensible arrangement.

So it goes like this..........

1. An automatic remote backup can now be set every 'n' days. This is set from the File > Remote backup menu which has been revised to include a submenu.
2. Each Financial Note (cashbook) now has a search / refine search / filter results facility. Either right-click over the note and select Search or press the S key over an entry in a financial list.
3. The results of filtering a financial note can be exported to excel (or similar). To export a whole original financial note just do a search with the details field left bank
4. An entry in a Financial Note list can be reconciled by pressing the R key.
5. Autosave previously checked (and saved) changes about every 15 seconds. It still does for good reasons but, previously, if you closed down the diary less than 15 seconds after making a change then the alteration was not saved. Now a background save is performed before shutting down.
6. An asterisk is added to the file name if there are unsaved changes.
www.woxikon.de Übersetzungen Synonyme Reime Abkürzungen 13 Sprachen | ^L^ http://www.denkforum.at/find-new/posts

Antworten