In My Diary 3.81 -> Portable PIM, Terminplaner, Kalender etc. (Lotus Organizer Alternative)

komplette Office-Pakete, Textprogramme, Utilities, etc.

Moderatoren: Jean, |Gordon|, Moderatoren

^L^
Mitglied

LAST UPDATE: In My Diary 3.80 -> Portable PIM, Terminplaner, Kalender etc.

Beitrag von ^L^ » 08.02.20, 3:47

In My Diary version 3.80 is now available.

It is available for all versions on all operating systems. Download available from here
http://inmydiarylist.hosted.phplist.com ... VQFRB1YHCQ

Version 3.80 of In My Diary is now ready to download. Will this be the final update....? Who knows, but maybe it's now close since I have pretty much done all I wanted to do with its development. I have made sure this issue applies to ALL versions for ALL operating systems so everybody is up to date. Obviously I will continue to track down and hopefully correct the inevitable bugs that I and you discover. One important improvement deals with closing the diary with auto-save active. This could give rise to work not being saved (see 5 below) and has been mentioned by a number of users but now I have adopted amore sensible arrangement.

So it goes like this..........

1. An automatic remote backup can now be set every 'n' days. This is set from the File > Remote backup menu which has been revised to include a submenu.
2. Each Financial Note (cashbook) now has a search / refine search / filter results facility. Either right-click over the note and select Search or press the S key over an entry in a financial list.
3. The results of filtering a financial note can be exported to excel (or similar). To export a whole original financial note just do a search with the details field left bank
4. An entry in a Financial Note list can be reconciled by pressing the R key.
5. Autosave previously checked (and saved) changes about every 15 seconds. It still does for good reasons but, previously, if you closed down the diary less than 15 seconds after making a change then the alteration was not saved. Now a background save is performed before shutting down.
6. An asterisk is added to the file name if there are unsaved changes.
www.woxikon.de Übersetzungen Synonyme Reime Abkürzungen | www.denkforum.at/find-new/posts

^L^
Mitglied

UPDATE: In My Diary 3.81 -> Portable PIM, Terminplaner, Kalender etc. (Lotus Organizer Alternative)

Beitrag von ^L^ » 13.08.20, 18:54

Update von heute ...
Version 3.81 of In My Diary is now ready to download for all platforms.

Over the last year I've had a number of emails from users about messages that their Language folder was missing. I am not sure why this problem arises but, when it does, the program can't run and it was a bit fiddly adding the language folder manually. So, in this version, if this problem occurs, the language now defaults to English and gives instructions about downloading and dragging a replacement language folder to the diary so solving the problem is much easier.

Other changes:
1. Financial-list Notes can be suspended (or archived). Useful for keeping records of old accounts where no more activity takes place.
2. Repeating transfers in Financial lists can have their final payment date changed.
3. The notes index now includes icons to indicate whether the entry is a text note or a financial list
4. Clicking a row in the Financial List Totals takes you to the appropriate account
5. Automatic remote backup window shows date of last backup
6. An error message could occur if you tried to delete an entry in the password list without highlighting the parent folder (from the top list) first. This is cured now.
7. There was a bug introduced last time where clicking in the journal list window could crash the program, or show the wrong date if the journal page did open.
DP: http://www.inmydiary.co.uk/download.php
DL: http://www.inmydiary.co.uk/IMDiary_381.zip (Portable Version)
If any of you are musicians, or just generally curious, I have recently been working on a rhythm accuracy testing program. This came out of some work we were doing with Grandkids during lockdown zoom music sessions. If you feel like whiling away some time in probably utter frustration it is available from http://www.inmydiary.co.uk/mdme/rchaser/
www.woxikon.de Übersetzungen Synonyme Reime Abkürzungen | www.denkforum.at/find-new/posts

Antworten