Name: RJ TextEd
Grösse: 3,38 MB
Screenshot: Auf der Homepage
Wieder einmal ein weiterer Editor. Bietet Features wie Syntax Highlighting, Autocomplete, Verschlüsselung (Twofish) und binäre Dateien können auch angezeigt werden.
RJ TextEd is a text editor that uses syntax highlighting for any type of files. The editor uses syntax definition files to recognize keywords, tags, string ...
The editor can use class auto completion, tag auto completion and hints to assist in editing your source files. The documents can be saved encrypted using strong encryption (twofish) or as html with syntax coloring. The editor does not only handle source code. It also handles true ascii files, binary files and of course plain text files. RJ TextEd also uses language files to display menus and dialogs in different languages. The included languages are English and Swedish. New language files can easily be created in the editor.
The editor also has a sidebar on the left side with two explorer pages and one user menu. The items shown in the user menu is also typed in the syntax definition files.
For recognizing different programming languages the editor uses syntax definition files that can be created in the RJ TextEd or with the Syntax Editor.
To edit or create syntax definition files there is a syntax editor to aid you in your task. The syntax definition files holds information about which keywords, tags or other words to highlight using different colors or text attributes. They also holds information about auto completion lists, hints and what is shown in the user menu in the sidebar.
RJ TextEd is released as FREEWARE. This means you may download and use it for free.
Changed the files into standard ini files.
This way we don't have to load the entire file into memory. Your documents will also open faster, especially if the syntax file is big (Boo.syx).
Rewrote the syntax editor
The syntax editor can now handle the new syntax files, as well as convert the old syntax files to the new format. Also made a few changes and fixed a few issues.
Detect encoding and ANSI code page
The editor now use IMultiLanguage2 functions to detect encodings and to convert between encodings and ANSI code pages.
There are two new options:
Detect Unicode without a signature (BOM)
With this option the editor will try to identify Unicode encoded files. Even if a signature (BOM) is missing from the file.
Detect All (Encoding and code page)
With this option the editor will try to identify UTF-16, UTF-8 or UTF-7 encoded files. Even if a signature is missing from the file. It will also try to identify the ANSI code page used to create this file. A list with ANSI code pages is displayed if several candidates exists. Some statistical data is presented and the most likely candidate is listed first.
Made some changes to the encoding dropdown list in both open/save dialog. I've also added the options to detect encodings (see above). I also fixed a few issues.
Add or Remove toolbar buttons
It is now possible to add or remove standard toolbar buttons. I've added several new buttons as well. To open the dialog window - go to "Environment -> Add or Remove Toolbar buttons...".
Editor - optimized
Optimized paint routines and made some other changes. Selection is much faster and made several speed improvements when using the ruler.
Made a few changes to the status bar. It will now display the current line, column and number of selected characters. It also displays the ANSI code page used. Re-arranged a few items. The file path is displayed in the main form caption.
True UTF-16 editing
The editor can now handle the entire UTF-16 range of characters.
Unicode editing and word wrap
* Text cursor movement is now correct for all languages.
* Backspace and delete now work correctly with all languages.
* Word wrap now work correctly with all languages. Fixed several issues.
* Word wrap with printing now work correctly in all languages.
* UpperCase and LowerCase functions should now work with all languages.
* Added an FTP menu item in the "File" menu.
* Proxy support.
* Fixed a few issues.
Language support for the syntax editor
Added language support for the syntax editor.
Code folding and the code explorer
* Tested with huge, and very complex, Delphi files. Made several fixes and improvements.
* Ability to fold comments. Added an option.
More editing features
Added some editing features like "Delete to end of line" or "Select all lines below current"
Associate file types with RJ TextEd
Made a simple solution. Added a button in the options dialog.
Vista: The button opens the file association window.
2000/XP: The button opens the "Folder Options" dialog.
98/Me: Not available.
Made some changes in the "View" menu.
Moved and renamed most menu items. It should make things much easier to find and understand.
* Highlight line changes. Gives you the ability to turn off the yellow/green indicators in the margin.
* Insert line number for every line.
* Active tab colors. Set your own colors for the active editor tab.
* [CurrentWord] can now get the selected text when configuring tools.
* The last opened file is now remebered in the "New" dialog. Keyboard selection should work now as well.
* Mouse wheel scroll in print preview.
* Added an editor tab context menu.
* Added region support in Boo. The region can be folded.
#region "class MyClass"
I've fixed a huge numbers of small issues. And some bigger ones as well. They are not all listed below. I just don't remember them all.
* Toolbar flicker in Windows Vista.
* Several text cursor problems.
* Some issues with search and extended search.
* Several draw issues in the editor.
* Some sort line issues.
* Some possible FTP issues.
* Word wrap issues.
* Several issues with folding.
* Tab flicker with read-only files.
* Delete line should set modified flag.
* Several code explorer issues.
* Some project and class completion issues.
* Fixed a few issues with the Goto line dialog.
And a lot more...
Added region support in the Perl syntax file. Use #start_region ... #end_region to create a foldable block.
Fixed in this version
* UTF-8 detection should work properly now.
* Double click in text files could result in an "Access Violation" message.
* Fixed issues with comments and comment folding.
* Open files without a file extension, didn't work.
* Open multiple files using explorer context menu, didn't work properly.
* Fixed issues with replace and the Regular Expression option.
* Fixed a "Smart Paste" bug.
* Fixed a few issues in the syntax editor.
* Change the UTF-8 detection function to a faster and more reliable one.
* Improved the open file speed for UTF-8 encoded files. Open a UTF-8 file is almost as fast as opening an ANSI file.
* Improved the open file speed for all types of files.
* The folded text border color can now be changed in options. Goto "Options->Display".
* The fold state of sub folds are preserved. If you close a fold and later open it again, all sub fold nodes are unchanged. Those that where closed before, are still closed.
* Edit the fold name is much faster. So is creating new fold nodes, especially in large files.
* Editing speed has been improved when using folded text.
* Several editing issues with folded text have been fixed. Editing folded text behave more as you would expect.
* Several speed issues where fixed.
* Changing options shouldn't change the fold state in the document.
* Added some extra sanity check in some functions.
The shortcuts are displayed as hints when you move the mouse over the tabs.
Several small improvements and issues solved
* Scrollbar property out of range issue should be resolved. Very rare and hard to reproduce. You may never have seen this.
* "Save As..." dialog issues with selecting file has been fixed.
* Text drawing functions are now a little bit faster than before.
* Closing a document tab will now take you to the previous tab, like in IE7 or Firefox.
* XML auto completion should work properly again.
* A XML issue with text between tags has been fixed.
* Delete selection is now much faster. Most notable in large files.
* Line number update with "Highlight line" switched off should work properly now.
* Status bar and window title wasn't updated properly when switching editor tab and the sidebar was closed.
* Undo/redo may be a little bit faster at times. Fixed a few speed issues.
* A tab character should overwrite text if less than one line is selected. Fixed.
* Toggle comment state in source code will move the text cursor down one line. This makes editing easier.
* Fixed a toggle comment issue.
* Fixed several issues with text cursor movement while editing.
* Right aligned footer text was not aligned properly when printing. Fixed.
* Internal IE and Firefox windows (F10/F11) can be closed with ESC.
* Added support for a # line comment in the PHP syntax file.
RTF (Rich Text Format)
Added menu items to Copy As RTF (Rich Text Format) and Export To RTF (file).
Firefox tab/Internal Firefow browser
Added support for Firefox 3 preview using the mozilla component used in XULRunner. Also added taskbar buttons for all browser windows.
Command line switch
Added a command line switch e.g. TextEd.exe /L:5 test.c will open the file with the cursor positioned at line 5.
Option to print all open files.
Add a main menu item to switch write status of the current file. (This is already available in the context menu.)
* Issue when switching Read-only mode.
* Output parce bug.
* Using <tab> in column mode.
* <Enter> with horizontal scroll and indent.
* Switch column mode and selection.
* Word wrap speed.
* Resize window and word wrap.
* Selection issue in column mode.
* Added a "Current document folder" button to the explorer tab.
* Fixed an access violation bug in the IE Favorites tab.
* Fixed an issue when opening an empty file.
* Fixed a draw issue when moving a window over an empty document.
* Fixed an issue with disabled html menu items.
* Fixed a few "Reload file" issues.
* Installation of the explorer context menu should work on 64 bit systems as well.
* Disabled the repair/modify option in the install script.
Fixed a few issues in the install script.
The context menu should be installed properly now.
Fixed several undo/redo issues when using undo after the file has been saved.
Fixed an auto complete issue with XML tags.
New command line parameter
Added a new command line parameter /hex to open a file in the hex editor. E.g. TextEd.exe /hex MyFile.bin
Shell extension (Explorer context menu "RJ TextEd" item)
Fixed a few issues with the shell extension, e.g. "Run as Administrator" stopped working. Also made a small change in the install script when installing the rjshell.dll and rjshell64.dll files. If an older version is replaced the script will ask the user to restart windows if necessary.