Jetzt ist Version 1
raus, die folgende Funktionen bietet und immer noch Freeware ist:
Public Release 1.00.4.125 (June 21, 2005)
* Commercial Release: EverNote Corp. is happy to announce the release of a Free Version of EverNote 1.0, 30-day Trial and a Full-Version of EverNote Plus 1.0 for Windows.
* Wacom-specific defaults: EverNote now has Wacom-specific defaults implemented.
* Logitech io™ Digital Pen EverNote™ now supports import of .pen files produced by the Logitech io™ Digital Pen
* ANR: EverNote™ Plus has an improved ANR (Advanced Notes Recognition) engine
* "Save picture as" dialog box fixed, replacing Open button with Save button
* Vertical scroll bar in Full Screen mode has been fixed to operate as expected
* Hyperlink bug fixed whereby some hyperlinks were not working as expected
* Ink note changes bug fixed, whereby some ink note changes were lost when creating a new note
* Search syntax changed to accommodate search for phone numbers like +1-800-123-1234 without quotes. (Now, to search for ABC and DEF but not XYZ, use ABC DEF -XYZ instead of ABC+DEF-XYZ)
Folgende Funktionen bietet das Programm:
EverNote 1.0 is designed to give users a single place for all types of notes and information and to make them instantly accessible at anytime, in any place. EverNote makes it easy to store and quickly access typed and handwritten memos, webpage excerpts, emails, phone messages, addresses, passwords, brainstorms, sketches, documents and more.
*Multiple Note Formats: With EverNote, you can create notes in multiple formats, including text, Web, email, handwriting, image clips and custom templates. You don't need to save your notes manually -- EverNote saves them for you automatically.
* Powerful SmartSearch: Multiple methods for finding notes: visually, by time, categories, automatic labeling and keywords, complete with matching note count. All found keywords are highlighted in yellow.
* Intelligent, Multiple Categories: Assigns multiple categories to notes automatically or manually, use drag-and-drop or stamp the categories on notes for easy organization and retrieval. Also, easily assign over 50 identifiable icons to individual categories, such as Ink Notes, Web Clips, Business, Personal, and more.
* Web Clipper: Instantly export web content into EverNote by customizing the top button bar in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird to include an 'Add to EverNote' button along with context menus. Click here to download the extension for Firefox & Thunderbird
* Support for pen devices: EverNote supports a number of pen tablets, including the Wacom Graphire; digital pen & paper devices, such as the Logitech io2 Digital Writing System and the AceCad DigiMemo digital notepad; Ultra-Personal PCs, including the Dialogue FlyBook Ultra-Personal Computer and Antelope Technology's Modular Computing Core; Tablet PCs and other tablet devices.
* Intuitive UI: All notes placed on an endless, virtual roll of paper, so you can quickly scan through your notes similar to scanning through handwritten notes in a notebook. Easily navigate your notes by using the 'Accelerator Bar', categories or the 'TimeBand'.
* Printing and Emailing: Select any number of notes or templates for printing or sending to any email recipient, using Outlook 2000/XP/2003 and Outlook Express.
* Drag & Drop files: Drag & drop or paste text with images from Outlook email into EverNote. Drag a .txt file to EverNote's tape perforation to create a full HTML note.
* To Do's and Note Templates: Allows users to easily enter and monitor to do lists, expenses and other common note templates using an intelligent auto-categories.
* Default Font: Set a personalized default font type and size for all new notes.
* Keep Your Sensitive Info Secure: Encrypt notes you want to keep private or protect from accidental changes or deletion.
* Short Notes View: Shorten the length of your text/HTML notes and scale ink notes for easy navigation.
* Keyboard Shortcuts: EverNote now provides more than 80 keyboard shortcuts, as listed in the last page of F1 Help.
* Backup: EverNote offers both automatic and manual backup via the Tools>Options>Backup tab.
* Full Screen Mode: A Full Screen button calls up notes in full screen view with fixed formatting buttons for both ink notes and text notes.
File Import/Export/Backup:EverNote provides commands for File>Import, File>Export, and File>Backup, including ability to drop EverNote-exported XML file on EverNote tape from Windows Explorer or Outlook email attachment.
* Sharing is Encouraged: Go ahead, share your notes. With EverNote, you can easily select any number of notes and email them anywhere.
Notes Lock: Lock certain notes to protect them from accidental changes or deletion.
Das Programm lässt sich auch mit Firefox und Thunderbird benutzen, hierzu gibt es eine extra Erweiterung:http://www.evernote.com/en/downloads/fi ... ension.xpi
Ein Usermanual ist hier:http://www.evernote.com/en/products/evernote/manual/
Ein Userforum ist hier:http://www.evernote.com/phpbb/index.php
Zusätzlich gibt es eine Shareware-Version Evernote Plus ~ 34$, die mehr Optionen im Bereich Handwriting bietet:
Advanced search through Ink-Notes is provided in EverNote Plus.
Advanced Handwriting Recognition: Recognizes text and searches through handwritten notes. Recognizes handwritten page layouts and formatting. This feature is available in EverNote Plus.
Advanced Shape Recognition: Automatically perfects freehand shapes and charts. Intelligently adjusts, aligns, resizes, corrects gridlines, connects arrows and adjacent shapes, and fine-tunes concentric shapes. This feature is available in EverNote Plus.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Greetings
Free Software Foundation: “Our mission is to preserve, protect and promote the freedom to use,
study, copy, modify, and redistribute computer software, and to defend the
rights of Free Software users.”