Changes since version 2.3.1:
* Audacity now includes the LAME mp3 encoder. Previously, due to now expired patents, you had to download it separately.
* There is a new 'Select' button in the track panel to select the whole track.
* Audacity mod-script-pipe for driving Audacity from Python now comes with Audacity and can be enabled via preferences.
* Options and preferences:
* Type to Create a Label is now off by default.
* A plug-in installer for Nyquist now provides a file browser for selecting '.NY' files to install.
See also: https://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/New_ ... city_2.3.1
Over 20 bugs in 2.3.1 fixed,
CD-Ripper, MP3-Encoder/-Player, sonstige Formate, Audioeditoren, etc.
Empörung ist die Würde des Idioten.