neue version 220.127.116.11
WPanorama.exe (build 1326):
- The image list file variable specifying the title or logo display position for the panorama show is now called "TitleOrLogoPosition" instead of "TitleDisplay" and the values it takes are "None","TopLeft", "TopCenter", etc... instead of 0, 1, 2, etc... The files generated for the previous versions of WPanorama are however compatible with the new one.
- The parameters are now also saved in the registry when a new image is loaded and when the default values are changed. Therefore it is no more necessary to close WPanorama.exe after changing the default values before using the screensaver configuration which may need these values.
- The <PgUp> / <PgDn> keys display the previous / next frame, the <Home> / <End> keys make the panorama go to the first / last frame and the <F1> key displays the help.
- The filepath for the capture functions (Capture multiple images and Make movie) is displayed, if applicable, as a Windows predefined folder (for instance "<Documents>\WPanorama\Video.avi" instead of "C:\Users\John Doe\Documents\WPanorama\Video.avi").
- In the "Show - Panorama show options - Logo" dialog box, the complete pathname for the logofile is now displayed as a hint on the filename field.
- When the displayed picture width was less than 400 pixels, in some cases, when returning from full screen mode the areas between the picture edges and the window border didn't have the colored specified by "Background Color". This problem has been corrected.
WPanorama.scr (build 1164):
- Adapted the management of the image list file for the panorama show according to the above-mentioned modification of WPanorama.exe.
- When a panorama is loaded from the screensaver configuration panel or from the Image list panel, if it doesn't have a configuration file (.wpa), it uses the default values which may have been redefined in WPanorama.exe. In the previous versions, it used the factory default values.
- The file path for the current panorama, as well as for the image list are displayed, if applicable, as Windows predefined folders (for instance "<Documents>\WPanorama\Pano.jpg" instead of "C:\Users\John Doe\Documents\WPanorama\Pano.jpg").
- When the help was called from the screensaver configuration panel, it was partially hidden by the latter. It is not the case anymore.
WPanorama.exe (build 1327):
- Corrected a few bugs (missing items) in the help panel.
WPanorama.scr (build 1165):
- No change.