• new: Dark Theme support
• New: .NET Framework 4.7 is now required, and will be automatically installed if needed
• New: Explorer thumbnails are now supported for TGA and DDS file types
• Fixed and Improved: High-DPI support throughout the application
• Fixed: Color Picker tool was not always honoring the "Switch to previous tool" setting
• Fixed the arrow keys not working properly until the second shape (or line/curve) was drawn.
• Fixed the zoom slider being "wiggly" while being dragged around
• Fixed a glitch with the mouse cursor (resize handle) at the lower-left corner of the main window
• Fixed a crash in the Shape tool renderer (BadNumberException via ID2D1Geometry::GetWidenedBounds)
• Fixed a hang in the Frosted Glass effect
• Fixed a hang in the Levels adjustment
• Fixed a rendering issue in the Move Selected Pixels tool
• Fixed: Canvas now processes WM_MOUSEHWHEEL, which was preventing some horizontal mouse wheels and trackpad swipe gestures from working properly
• Fixed: Plugins will no longer completely crash the app on Windows 10 S (note, however, that plugins other than custom Shapes do not work on Windows 10 S)
• Fixed: a data loss bug when saving very large images (greater than 4GB).
Fortuna fortes juvat.