· TreeSize Free can now be switched to a column mode, in which it shows more detailed information about each file and folder.
o You can toggle between the new and the classic view using "Show Details" in the "View" menu or the corresponding button in the toolbar.
o You can show or hide columns by right-clicking on the column header.
o You can sort the directory tree by the information in each column by clicking on the column header.
o The additional size information in front of each folder name can be hidden by choosing "View > Show Details > Hide preceding values in Name column".
· TreeSize Free now uses the master file table (MFT) for scanning local NTFS drives to improve the performance especially on HDDs. The MFT is only accessible if TreeSize is started as administrator.
· The toolbar now adapts its icon size depending on the window size.
· The new option "Show time with date values" will output file dates (e.g. "Last access", "Last change") more precisely.
· Bugfix: After unchecking "Options > Show TreeSize in Explorer Context Menu", the menu item for TreeSize Free is now correctly removed from the Explorer context menu in all Windows versions.
· Bugfix: TreeSize Free no longer crashes if the Windows display scaling is set to more than 200%.
· Several minor improvements and a few minor fixes have been incorporated.