FanControl is a highly-customizable portable Open Source GPU and CPU fan management utility.
With FanControl, you will be able to control almost every aspect of your machine's fans. This process is accomplished through an easy-to-configure and use interface that offers a variety of features that will help keep your machine's GPU and CPU fans running at optimal speeds while providing you with up to date details on their performance.
- Save, edit and load multiple profiles
- Multiple temperature sources ( CPU, GPU, motherboard, hard drives, ".sensor" file )
- Custom fan curves
- Fine tune the fan control response with steps, activation %, response time and hysteresis
- Mix different curves and sensors together
- Modern, dashboard-style UI
- Works as a background application with a customizable tray icon
- Create custom external temperature sensors with *.sensor files.
- Fan curve types: Linear, Graph, Target, Mix, Sync, Flat
Tag: Lüfter, Lüftersteuerung, Fan, Fan Control, Fan Speed