Spiele, Emulatoren, etc.
Moderatoren: |Gordon|, Jean, Moderatoren
- Beiträge: 186
- Registriert: 21.10.06, 12:27
Name: Freedroid RPG
Grösse: ca. 80 MB
FreedroidRPG is an open source role playing game
The game tells the story of a world destroyed by a conflict between robots and their human masters. Play as Tux in a quest to save the world from the murderous rebel bots who know no mercy. You get to choose which path you wish to follow, and freedom of choice is everywhere in the game.
FreedroidRPG features a real time combat system with melee and ranged weapons, fairly similar to the proprietary game Diablo. There is an innovative system of programs that can be run in order to take control of enemy robots, alter their behavior, or improve one's characteristics. You can use over 50 different kinds of items and fight countless enemies on your way to your destiny. An advanced dialog system provides story background and immersive role playing situations.
The game is complete, fully playable, and can provide about 10 hours of fun. It is still being actively developed, and help is welcome in many areas. People having - or trying to acquire - programming, map editing, or writing skills will find FreedroidRPG to be an exciting, fast-moving project in which they can fully express their creativity.
- Beiträge: 502
- Registriert: 16.08.05, 0:52
- Beiträge: 12819
- Registriert: 06.01.02, 18:46
FreeDroidRPG ist inzwischen bei Version 0.13 angekommen
* Translation support was removed, as a consequence of the lack of a translation team, and technical glitches in our use of gettext for the translation system.
* New graphics for various items (mostly weapons and ammunition)
* Improved graphics of some floor tiles
* Added graphics for a few map elements
* Different difficulty levels, accessible in the Options menu
* Removal of level "interfaces" (the black borders between levels). Transitions between levels are now completely transparent, for a better immersion.
* Performance improvements in game startup as well as loading and saving games
* Improve script API, giving the ability to start a takeover game
* Add a random dungeon generator mechanism, used for now only on level 43
* Compress savegames to save disk space
* Removed "examine mode", a feature that was almost unused
* Add a persistent NPC inventory system for more realism in shops
* Change the armour system to use a "damage reduction" ratio instead of armour class
* Fix takeover game display in SDL mode
* Lots of bug fixes in all areas