Version 10.00.00.00 ist aktuell.
davor gab es noch die Versionen 09.00.02.00 und 09.00.03.00
Changelog von 09.00.02.00 bis 10.00.00.00:
Changes up to MemBrain version 10.00.00.00
Release date: 2019-07-01
The following changes have been made to MemBrain between version 09.00.03.00 and 10.00.00.00
1. Implemented unsupervised pre-training/training of sub nets (e.g. autoencoders)
2. Expanded examples in download section of homepage to cover autoencoder sub net training
3. Added script command bool ChooseSubNet(const string& in relationName)
4. Added tool bar button for teacher manager
5. Added tool bar drop-down control for quickly selecting the active teacher
6. Replaced status bar 'Teacher Name' display by display selection/objects in net
7. Added new menu and context menu option: Edit Owning Groups
8. Added toolbar button for shotgun
9. Added possibility to edit width of groups and set default width for groups to 100.
10. Random Connection feature: Improved algorithm to ensure better compliance with maximum added links
count entered by user.
11. Improved colours for group names display
12. Split Lesson dialog: Allow full range 0.0 .. 100.0 %
13. Re-arranged/grouped some menu items
14. Performance optimizations
15. Bug Fix: On-The-Fly net error calculation setting for teacher could lead to unplausible net error
calculation in case the same lesson was used for training and net error caulculation
16. Bug Fix: Dialog for editing randomization method did not always work correctly
17. Bug Fix: Docking all toolbars did not correctly respect window size
18. Bug fix (DLL only): Corrected LM Teachers, Correct RPROP Teachers w.r.t. multiply input function
19. Bug fix: Collapsing/uncollapsing groups did not correctly update screen in case there were uncollapsed
groups in the group hierarchy
20. Bug fix: Ungrouping elements did not correctly remove all invisible groups in the group hierarchy
Changes up to MemBrain version 09.00.03.00
Release date: 2019-03-23
The following changes have been made to MemBrain between version 09.00.02.00 and 09.00.03.00
1. Cascade Correlation Teacher: Allow to add neurons with new activation functions
2. When holding down the Ctrl key during selection via rectangle then selection of enclosed elements is
toggled rather than being added to the selection
3. Hidden neurons now also provide normalization.
Note: Not yet supported by MemBrain dll
4. Bug Fix: MemBrain could crash upon compilation of certain script code snippets
5. Bug Fix: MemBrain would crash when single groups are renamed and other groups were in the net.
6. Bug Fix: When a single teach step was performed via the 'Teach Step' menu or tool bar command then
the displayed number of performed lesson runs after the teach step in the Error Viewer and in
MemBrain's status bar was always multiplied by a factor of two.
7. Bug Fix: In file 'VBDeclarations.txt' that comes with the dll, corrected alias declaration for function
Changes up to MemBrain version 09.00.02.00
Release date: 2019-01-25
The following changes have been made to MemBrain between version 09.00.01.00 and 09.00.02.00
MemBrain Revision Level History
1. Bug fix: Window size of Tool Bar 'Operate' was too large