Changes in 0.9.9.7.7b
Changes in 0.9.9.7.7bDL
The previous release broke tag completion on Windows due to a bug in the GUI toolkit. This release is a patch for Windows users which works around the problem. Other platforms are not affected.
Changes in 0.9.9.7.7
* Bury fact: suspend the current fact until the deck is loaded again
* Tweaked tag filter: now sorted by system tags (marked/suspended), models, card models, then fact tags, with icons and separators. Also, the combobox will remember the last setting until you edit the tag string manually.
* Always notice space: previously if a the 'show answer' or ease buttons became deselected, space wouldn't do anything. Now space will work regardless
* Prevent edit during question: new option in the preferences to prevent editing the card until the answer is shown
* More reliable 'review early' handling so that a sudden quit won't leave cards suspended on next load
* Reset cards now ensures they are still randomized
* More translations from Sanna and Siliang
* Fix export of packaged Anki decks with media on Win32
* Closing various dialogs while the study options screen is open will no longer automatically switch back to reviewing mode
* Switching to 'spread new cards' will regenerate the new/review ratio immediately, so a restart is not required
* Fix images in preview
* Fix problem deleting cards in main window when editor is open