Mittlerweile bei Version 220.127.116.11
What is new in version 1.7.9:
- M3i file storing for "big renders" tiles. No batch changing yet.
- New option to get the dynamic fog only on a certain iteration count,
available in the 'Coloring' tab in the main window.
Can also be blended instead of added, as option in the lighting panel.
- Added this and some more values in the navi for changing.
- Tryout to not allowing shut down Windows7 while rendering, could not test.
- Some issues fixed, like loading of older animation m3a files with formulas
that were enhanced with additional parameters.
- Animation option to interpolate a keyframe inbetween.
- Formula update, some with OTrap coloring mode for dIFS.
Caution: If you use the enhanced "cylinderIFS" formula in older program
versions, there will be some of the last values in the formula not
loaded properly when the saved parameter file was done with the old
What was new in version 1.7.8:
- Further bugfixes.
- Added DEcombinate methods to mix escapetime formulas with dIFS (see the
new example parameters containing 'mix'.
- Now the ini-file is stored in the programs folder and the formulas are
only read from the initial directory for formulas, so several programs
stored in different folders can work independent from each other.
- Formula and a few parameter update.
- Stereo calculation reworked, should give more accurate results now.
- The slowest thread in calculations gets a higher priority to match
calculation times better. If this causes trouble select 'lowest' thread
priority in the 'Internal' tab.
What was new in version 1.7.7:
- Several bug and glitch removals.
- Replaced the average DE combinate method with an inverting and max comb.
- The animation rendering generates "dummy" output files, so many computers
can render on the same output directory with the "not overwrite existing
files" option checked.
- Big renders output tiles can be "single numbered" used by stitching
- Maps can be numbered up to 32000 instead of 255.
- Rightclick options on formula tab headers to move and copy formulas.