is a fork of mRemote, an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager.
mRemoteNG adds bug fixes and new features to mRemote.
It allows you to view all of your remote connections in a simple yet powerful tabbed interface.
mRemoteNG supports the following protocols:
- RDP (Remote Desktop/Terminal Server)
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
- ICA (Citrix Independent Computing Architecture)
- SSH (Secure Shell)
- Telnet (TELecommunication NETwork)
- HTTP/HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
- Raw Socket ConnectionsDownload http://www.mremoteng.org/download
Former mRemote users, please follow these instructions to migrate your settings from mRemote to mRemoteNG. http://wiki.github.com/rmcardle/mRemote ... -migrationVersion 1.68
mRemoteNG Installer (EXE, 2.17MB) Recommended
mRemoteNG (ZIP, 2.58MB)
mRemoteNG Portable Edition (ZIP, 2.58MB)