das CL verweist auf Version 3.3.0
23.06.17 - 3.3.0 (Windows)
- Address book: The name of an address can be set now on adding it to the address book.
- Address book: Tags can now be renamed and removed from the tag tree view directly (on the left).
Right click on a tag to choose.
- Address book: Added commands 'Expand All' and 'Collapse All' to the tag tree view.
Right click on a tag or the tag tree view itself to choose.
- Address Book: If a user action fails an error info dialog will be shown now.
- When adding an address from the speed dial to the address book, a dialog will be shown now.
- When connecting to a multi monitor system, AnyDesk now automatically switches to the primary monitor.
- Fixed a crash after installing AnyDesk on Windows XP.
- Address book: Fixed selected tags view layout (on top).
- Fixed service crash after installation due to invalid install parameters.
- Fixed a crash on closing a session using OpenGL.
- Using the mirror driver the backend detected more monitors than physically available, in case a
software for virtual monitor creation is installed.
- Address Book: The list view now auto-sizes its columns.
- Most text edits now select their content on getting keyboard focus.