SafeInCloud ist ein Passwortmanager welches die Daten über mehrere Devices hinweg synchron hält.
Neben einem Desktop-Client für Windows und Mac gibts auch welche für Android und iOS.
Laut dem Hersteller werden die Daten und die Übertragung mit einem 256-bit Schlüssel gesichert.
Ebenso ist eine Integration in den Browser möglich.
Mehr Informationen, Download und Forum auf der Seite des Herstellers: http://safe-in-cloud.com/en/
- Cloud synchronization: There is no need to rely on another third-party cloud storage if you already have Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive.
- It uses 256-bit encryption. In other words, you are about to get unyielding and advance security with this app.
- Password generator: It comes with an inbuilt password generator that generates passwords as per your requirements.
- Browser integration: Like other password managers, you can integrate this app with your browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, etc.). However, you need to install the corresponding extension or add-on.
- Fingerprint lock: If your device has a fingerprint sensor, you can lock down this app with the fingerprint. This is probably the best way to protect your passwords or any other online details.
- Inbuilt password scanner: This tool scans the whole system and finds out the weak password so that you can be on the safe side.
- Import data from other tools: You can not only import data from other password managers but also you can import a dedicated CSV file.
- Master password: To protect your data from being stolen from the computer, you can use a master password that assists you to lock the window after a certain time.
- Categorize all accounts: unlike most of the password managers, you can set the category of different accounts. There are categories like membership, social security, web account, router, business and much more.
- Same password finder: this is quite unhealthy to use the same password for multiple accounts. Therefore, it comes with the same password finder that shows all the accounts those are having the same password.
- Templates: there are different templates for different type of account. For example, bank account’s template has bank name, account holder name, account number, account type, etc. On the other hand, Insurance’s template has
- insurance number, expiry date, phone number, etc. This is possible to use a default template as well create a new one.
- Add notes/image/file: not only username and password but also you can lock down notes, files, pictures, etc. using this app.