Grösse: 12 MB
Screenshot: Bild (externe Verlinkung)
portabel / abhängig von: grundsätzlich ja.
Beschreibung: TexMakerX is a fork of the LaTeX IDE TexMaker and gives you an environment where you can easily create and manage LaTeX documents.
#IWE - Integrated Writing Environment
* All LaTeX tools can be called from TexMakerX with just one key press and you can add your own command line options (e.g. for forward/inverse search)
* LaTex tags and 1102 mathematical symbols you can easily select and add to your text
* Wizards generating necessary code (e.g. documents, tabular/array-environments and BibTex-types)
* Thesaurus which shows possible synonyms for a certain word
* LaTeX errors are displayed in a Log panel and highlight within the tex file
* Structure View which shows the logical hierarchy of a file
* HTML Converter which creates a html out of your LaTeX-based PS-file
* Math Preview which shows the latex output within TexMakerX
* Text analysis counting and showing often used words or phrases
* Random Text generator which automatically creates a text similar to the one you wrote
* Find in files dialog let you search in currently opened files
* BibTeX will be automatically called if the bib files are modified
* LaTeX documentation where you can lookup the tags you don't know
* Customizable menu shortcuts
* DDE-Support to interact with other programs on Windows
* And also customizable code snippets, tabbed MDI view, ...
Powerful Text Editor based on QCodeEdit
* Interactive spell checker which marks errors while you type them
* Interactive reference checker which marks wrong reference/label combinations and wrong citations
* Syntax highlighting drawing LaTex commands in different, customizable formats
* Code folding which allows you to hide certain blocks
* Auto completion completes tags you wrote and shows corresponding help entriesm, uses the taglists from kile
* Unicode support which can handle files in all encodings
* Incremental search like in FireFox on a search panel at the text bottom (where you can also find a replace panel)
* Text Navigation jumps to bookmarks, certain lines, last changes and LaTex errors/warnings
* Key Remapping of single keys for automatically text insertion (e.g of nice quotation marks)
* And also line numbers, dynamic word wrapping, parenthesis highlighting, undo/redo, line change state ...