Größe: nur ein paar Kilobytes
Lizenz: free and open source
Screenshot: http://i3.codeplex.com/Download?Project ... adId=63702
abhängig von: DotNET (pfui)
Lauffähig ab: XP
NoSleepHD is a simple program which writes an empty text file every few minutes to your external hard disk drive(s) to keep it from going into auto-sleep mode.
Usually auto sleep timer in external hard disks is 10 Minutes. I got the idea from a similar solution for OS X which can be found here
New in Version 2.0
1. Monitor multiple drives at once.
2. User can disconnect hard drive(s) at anytime without stopping NoSleepHD.
3. Monitoring will resume automatically whenever the drive is connected again.
Even if ALL the monitored drives are NOT connected.
Unless stopped manually.
4. Drive information tool.
5. Separate 'About' page.
6. Better error handling.
7. PayPal 'Donate' button.
How to use the program:
1. Select any drive/folder on the external hard disk which you wish to monitor.
2. Set the timer. (10 Minutes Recommended)
3. Press 'Start NoSleep Mode'.
1. Click 'Info' tab to view drive information.
2. Monitor multiple drives by selecting, more drives in 'Configuration' tab. (Up to 5 External Hard Drives)
3. Hard drive monitoring can be stopped if necessary. (Which would allow the drive to go to auto-sleep.
4. Application can be chosen to sit in the System Tray or simply minimized.
5. Auto-run at start-up can also be enabled.