Hier nochmal, was das Programm so macht ....
Dock and hide SideSlide to any screen edge; browse through your favorite RSS news feeds, keep shortcuts to files, folders and URLs you frequently visit; execute various commands quicker than ever; add multiple notes; multiple, sizable, pictures; schedule reminders; save web snippets and more. Customize it to emphasize the things you use the most and make more information accessible without occupying precious screen space. By using containers you can shrink and fold, downloading ready-made containers from an online library, linking containers to actual folders on disk, detaching containers from the workspace to claim additional space, various ways of launching multiple shortcuts at once, shortcut tags, zooming in and out of shortcuts, news feed reader, keyboard navigation, different skins, different size pictures, picture containers and colored notes; SideSlide is designed to make a great deal of content instantly accessible. SideSlide is portable and you can use it from your USB drive.
Inzwischen ist die BETA 3 raus ....
v3.0.00 BETA3 - August, 18, 2008
SideSlide v3 introduces a huge variety of new features, functionality and fixes, so it's pretty much impossible to list it all here. Below are some of the new things among the hundreds of new features, changes and bug fixes. Be sure to experiment and explore!
* FIX: Program may crash when deleting containers with pictures.
* FIX: Program may crash when refreshing or deleting Folder Containers.
* FIX: Using the mouse wheel when there are no containers crashed the program.
* FIX: Workspace remained invisible when using the Center Workspace command from the tray menu and the Invisible border option was selected.
* FIX: Fold/Unfold all command folded containers with the container toolbar hidden.
* FIX: Resize border when resizing containers could have remained visible under certain scenarios.
* FIX: Some Settings dialog option buttons appeared in black on Windows XP.
* v3.0.00 BETA2 - August, 4, 2008
* NEW: Option 'Undock on click' from the Settings dialog will let you undock the workspace ONLY on mouse click.
* FIX: Reminders didn't work properly on certain system time zones and locale.
* FIX: Container Shortcuts menu appeared even when there were no shortcuts inside the container.
* FIX: The tag button color was not restored when changing container colors and a container tag is selected.
* FIX: The 'Loading...' label was not visible when refreshing detached news feeds by using the right click menu option.
* FIX: Detached containers without tabs undocked after Windows lock/resume and didn't dock back.
* FIX: Detached containers reappeared in the workspace when detaching containers immediately after expanding th