Grösse: 740 Kb
Homepage neu: http://www.bionixwallpaper.com/
Advanced desktop wallpaper cycler / wallpaper manager. Changes your's desktop image whenever you want it to. It is small and fast and create dependency!
- supports JPG, GIF, BMP, ICO, EMF image files (soon the wallpaper manager will support more image types)
- the desktop wallpaper cycler supports drag and drop:
* you can drag an image file from your Windows Explorer anywhere over the
wallpaper cycler interface.
* in the PlayList Editor you can drag and drop a file from a panel to another
* the user can drag'n'drop a picture playlist over the BioniX's icon and BioniX will start with that playlist, e.g. the icon on the desktop
- BioniX associate itself to "'WAL" files and will start automaticaly if you doubleclick a WAL file
- easy to interact with the wallpaper cycler playlist through "Playlist Editor" or "MiniList"
- while running the wallpaper manager skips the invalid image files (that don't exist any more in your computer)
- has playlist navigation (back/next)
- the cycler displays the images randomly/shuffle or continuously
- it supports more then 50.000 image files in the playlist
- 2 integrated, fast, image preview panels
- tile/stretch/center functions
- smart functions:
* smart stretch: if some of your pictures are bigger than desktop size, BioniX will
make them fit without cutting
* smart tile: if some of your pictures are tiny, BioniX will tile them
- the countdown time can be set between 1 second and few years
- time elapse gauge
- is skinable. You can download new skins, or you can create your own astonishing skins
- the desktop wallpaper cycler / manager is free!
- it switches automatically between Active Desktop and normal desktop (Windows 98)
- the wallpaper manager has "don't disturb user" mode (through "automatic shut down" option): images will be changed automatically when Windows starts, then the program will close without user intervention
- uses low resources (test system: AMDK6.2 at 500MHz, 32Mb RAM, Win95):
> processor usage** in inactive state: 0,1%
> small size: >600kb
- incredible fast algorithm for displaying images / refreshing the desktop the wallpaper manager has incredible fast application loading
- it produces very low flicker when changing desktop image
- the wallpaper manager doesn't need an installer: just download and run!
- doesn't need DLLs or other external files
- BioniX is an 'ecological' fostware for your computer: the current settings of the the wallpaper manager are saved in a configuration file not in the registry. No other files, DLLs, craps ar stored in you Windows system folder
-the wallpaper cycler can be minimized in system tray or in taskbar