Grösse: 530 kb
Lizenz: Freeware für private Nutzung
what is jane?...
nothing special, just another notepad replacement, designed to view all kind of ascii files - as there are millions other apps already available. there's no need to exchange you current favourite program.
... some detailed features ...
• shell integration (double-click ascii files in your explorer to view them ... or scan a directory for the files inside without any further clicks), or create a new file with a single click.
• handling hyperlinks (you will be able to open url from jane. just click on a url or mail address. it will be opened in your standard application).
• multi instance (you can specify whether you want only one instance of the program to be allowed (files will be opened in the same window) or more).
• copy on select (text is copied to clipboard right after you've selected it and released your mouse button/cursor keys). set it up to flicker or not to flicker, to indicate autocopy.
• drag'n'drop support (just drop any file you want to see into jane to open it, or folder to browse for files).
• able to fit onto file width - no need to resize jane for every single file.
• a "recently opened files" menu with max. 30 entries. you can turn this menu on/off.
• two different font schemes can be configured, so it's easy to switch between the two fonts.
• some edit functions for strings like reverse, lower and upper vowels, randomize and invert.
• a lot of other useful functions you might like.
Kleiner schneller Editor für Ascii-Dateien. Nette Features wie automatisches Kopieren in die Zwischenablage bei Markierung und der Umgang mit Links sowie sehr flexible Einstellungsmöglichkeiten heben den Editor aus der Masse hervor.