- Fixed failed attempt to load shortcut or modern app threated as a fatal error. Now Labrys will continue to load other stuff instead of immediately exiting.
- Fixed bogus loading of certain modern app captions resulting in string resource location id being displayed instead of real caption.
- Disabled option "Handle moden apps" on Windows 7 since modern apps do not exist on that platform.
- Fixed some random bugs caused by bogus Visual c++ 15.5 compiler, most importantly glitched window resizing, missing default jumplist items and (minor) memory leaks after reloading shortcuts.
- Fixed Windows Start button hover effect being suppressed on Windows 7 and Windows 10. Now it is only suppressed on Windows 8.
- Fixed opened About and Settings dialog sometimes preventing Labrys from exiting.