Version: 188.8.131.52 Beta 3
Grösse: 4056 kb
TUGZip is a powerful freeware archiving utility for Windows®. It's designed to give the user new powerful possibilities when it cames to achiving. Try this free great archiving utility.
Here are some of many features:
- Supports ZIP, 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, CPIO, DEB, GCA, GZ, IMP, LHA (LZH), LIB, RAR, RPM, SQX, TAR, TGZ, TBZ, TAZ and YZ1 archives.
- Windows shell integration, e.g. drag & drop and shell context menu.
- Create 7-ZIP, BZ2, CAB, LHA (LZH), SQX, TAR, TGZ, YZ1 and ZIP archives.
- Support for the Zip64 algorithm which allows you to create archives larger than 4GB.
- Script support which allows you to make automated backups.
- Basic features like: add, extract, delete, rename, run, view, checkout, install, test, comment, SFX, virus-scanning, disk-spanning and much more.
- Repair corrupted ZIP and SQX archives.
- Can extract multiple archives at once using Multi-extract.
- Encrypt archives using 6 different algorithms. Blowfish (128-bit), DES (56-bit), Triple DES (168-bit) and Rijndael (128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit).
- Create self-extracting encrypted archives.
- Automatic updates using the "Web Update" function.